What is website promotion?
Website promotion is the ongoing process to promote a website to bring more visitors (traffic) to the website. We not only want to bring more traffic to your website, but traffic that will convert into sales and/or customers for your product or service. This is accomplished through many techniques such as web content development, search engine optimization (also known as SEO)
, search engine submission and much more. Below I have outlines several steps that we use to promote your website.
How do our website promotion services work?
- Optimize target website for higher rankings and more sales. The goal is to have the website listed within the top percent of the major search engines for both Google and Yahoo foremost along with some of the other smaller search engines like MSN. Currently Yahoo and Google are the 2 most popular search engines on the internet today and are used by most visitors. By putting your website in the top percent you are thereby increasing traffic and greater exposure to your business.
- The first step is for us to analyze your target market segment. This is done through keywords. Keywords generally refer to any word or phrase the user might search for in order to find a Web site or a page. Each variation of a keyword, such as the plural form of the word, is treated like a separate keyword. Certain keywords are more popular than other and therefore will take longer for major search engines to recognize and rank higher. The more popular a keyword the more competition it is to place high on the search engines. What we do is both perform an analysis on both high popular keywords, mid level keywords and low level keywords and to work from the low level keywords upward. We will identify the keywords best suited for your website and find out how popular they are.
- Keyword Reports are an essential part of knowing how your business is performing online. Knowing which keywords rank high and which ones need improvement will not only tell you how to further optimize your website but will also drive different types of visitor traffic. Knowing how well you rank against your competitors is also important to increasing your ROI. By utilizing our full plan, you will receive keyword reports monthly to show the ranking improvement on targeted keywords and where you stand online. If you are simply interested in where you place with a large # of keywords, you can also purchase individual reports by clicking the link below.
How well does your existing website rank in the search engines?
- Once we have identified the keywords and phrases, next we would analyze and make recommendations on how to implement these keywords within the content of the existing website. We will also focus on techniques that allow you to embed the keywords within a dynamic website (one that changes based on database) to give it a more static look and field.
- Next, search engines like popularity of a website. This is determined by how many other related websites are linked to the target website. We will implement this strategy for the target website so that the major search engines will place them higher in the search engine rankings.
- Search Engine Optimization is an ongoing process. The reason for this is that once a technique is discovered and implemented by most webmasters, a search engine will then alter or add a requirement for a website to continue to rank high and constant change in technology and methodology requires constant research.
Several SEO Related Articles:
HELP! My Website is Not Ranking Well in Search Engines
Search Engine Optimization Techniques
How to Promote and Market Your Website
Benefits and Drawbacks of Social Media
Mobile Apps /